Friday, September 4, 2009

Junk mail is paying off!

I have decided to not send out junk mail! I stopped a year ago. Now don't get me wrong. I still send out the ever so expected listing mailers and advertisements to prospective buyers. I just stopped sending out ego driven marketing to remind old clients how awesome I am. It's the truth. Our industry is known for "look at me" advertising.
Look at me......

I'm on a shopping cart! I'm in your mailbox! I'm on your pencils!

you get the drift. The philosophy, I guess, is to keep your REALTOR (or my face) in your mind all the time. I read that book. Didn't like it!
This month I am having a blow out party for my clients! Yep, the works - tent, drinks, musician, bounce house, catering. I mean to tell ya, it is going to be a blast. I am hoping that this will stay in their mind more than a frisbee or refridgerator magnet. This is my junk mail payoff. Instead of accepting my hundreds or thousands of dollars of junk in the mail. How about a night of fun! It pays to be a Rose Realty VIP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment