Thursday, March 21, 2013

They're Back - 100% LTV

Well, I can tell we are all slowly getting back on proverbial real estate "horse".  It was not too long ago that I could get a young professional into a 500K home without any downpayment.  Yep, that went away with the financial meltdown. To steal a term from the beloved Arnold Schwarzenegger - "I'll be back".

As a real estate professional I surely can remember thinking "Boy, those were the days!".  Welp, strap on your bootstraps cowboys.  I found a 100% conforming professional mortgage for up to 500K!  I know, us conservative folk say that was not then, and is not now, a prudent decision.  I do not personally disagree with that sentiment in general.  However, the key word in this mortgage description  is professional.  Are you a resident doctor?  If you are, then IMO you are professional that may need this type of product.  In my PC opinion...give me a call  (I am not a loan officer nor a mortgage professional) I will be happy to connect you to those in the know!

No comments:

Post a Comment